This body is that of a real entity, determined by DNA testing to be partly from a Chilean native woman. The DNA is 91% human, with the other 9% being a mystery. In other words, the father is UNKNOWN. In other words, it is less human than a chimpanzee. In other words, science cannot fully explain this dead entity.
Yet all the media outlets either ignored this story completely, or, called this a human body, trying to explain the alien-looking skull as just a genetic anomaly. But the Stanford team said no gene mutations, just millions of pairs of previously unknown DNA sequences.
The scientific tests at Stanford University in Palo Alto were the subject of a recent documentary called Sirius. While it fails to solely focus on the Atacama Humanoid and wanders the full breadth of UFO conspiracies to squashed free energy devices, it offers some very scientific evidence on the Ata mystery humanoid.
The scientists concluded that this male human "hybrid" lived for between six and eight years on Earth, and died about 100 years ago at the tiny height of six inches. It appeared to have died in the Chilean Atacama desert and was naturally mummified by the dry heat. But, again, what the MUFON is it?
The enlarged head is natural, full bone structure, born that way. The body has only 10 ribs, not the normal 12. No other cases of humans having only 10 ribs has ever been recorded. And that head. Looks just like a Grey Alien head. Hence the notion that this is the body of a real human-alien hybrid. And why is it so tiny? The marker genes for dwarfism are not present.
A Chimp matches over 97% of human DNA. This creature is only 91% human! Imagine if the Huffington Post declared that a chimp is human! Well, they declared this "thing" to be human. But...
It is NOT human. It had a Chilean mother, but likely, an alien father. That is the most logical explanation. And we have no idea what Grey Alien DNA looks like. Might it have human overlaps just like a chimp?
Wake up America! Aliens are real. The evidence is right in your face, and you choose to ignore it.