Clip of Real Mermaid in a Fishing Net:
The new evidence is almost overwhelming if not totally convincing to an open mind:
- Cell phone video from Washington of a mermaid on a beach with a mass marine mammal beaching showing a webbed hand and face.
- UK Navy video of a mermaid head and face surfacing at night next to a small boat. The eyes glowed and the tail is visible as it comes out of the ocean. Branded a seal by the British government, but not. Judge for yourself.
- Cell phone video from a commercial fishing boat clearly showing a man-like creature struggling in the net with an outstretched arm that has webbed hands. See clip above. You can see a ridge line on the crest of its head.
- Video taken by two young American tourists in Kiryat Yam, Israel shows a mermaid on the rocks below. It turns and sees the humans, then launches itself into the water with its arms and then flaps its tail with a very strong flap as it instantly disappears underwater, not surfacing. Clearly not a manatee with arms, and not a human in a mermaid suit that could flap its tail with that much force. Full rear body shot.
- Underwater automated video being shot of an oil rig shows a school of fish swimming 200 feet underwater as one of the fish is suddenly speared from some kind of underwater hunter just offscreen. Then the back and tail of the creature can be seen as it collects its freshly killed meal and swims away to the left of screen.
- Best film evidence of all: Two Danish marine geologists were in a submersible submarine 2,000 feet underwater doing scientific research off Iceland in March of 2013 filming with two cameras. As a school of fish is seen swimming madly from right to left, the sub's window is suddenly struck by a human-sized marine mammal. Its webbed hand touches the glass window and is very clearly visible, fully spread. Then, as the creature swims by the window, its head and unique face are clearly seen and are captured on film by the two scientists. No scuba gear, head with a ridge line, tail like a manatee.
- An archive photo from 1865 of a mermaid body that was owned by PT Barnum but never displayed. The photo looks exactly like the current film evidence. Crested head, long arms with webbed hands, slim body with a manatee tail, large eyes.
Link to the original site at Animal Planet with the underwater video and the Israel mermaid on a rock video. Slow them down and pause and look at the details on the creature: