Animal Planet heats up the hot water with another hour-long documentary offering convincing new evidence on the existence of real mermaids currently living in the oceans and the American government cover-up. Aired in May, 2013, Mermaids, The New Evidence has clips that are now available on Animal Planet's website. Other mermaid-sonar sites are still shut down by Homeland Security! See the original footage at the origin.
Clip of Real Mermaid in a Fishing Net:
New film from around the world was shown tonight on the Animal Planet channel. They showed numerous, diverse photographic evidence of mermaids, as well as a long interview with Dr. Paul Robertson, photos of the body parts of the mermaid, and the CAT scan of the mermaid head that was recovered in South Africa from the belly of a Great White shark.
The new evidence is almost overwhelming if not totally convincing to an open mind:
All of these videos show a creature with identical features to the animal autopsied, scanned and photographed in South Africa by Dr. Paul Robertson of NOAA: a slender creature with a manatee tail, long arms ending in webbed hands, a ridge on the skull crest, with over-sized eyes, a large mouth and indiscernible nose and ears. Thin, sleek, fish-like body devoid of noticeable genitalia or scales or body hair like a seal would have. Link to the original site at Animal Planet with the underwater video and the Israel mermaid on a rock video. Slow them down and pause and look at the details on the creature: Animal Planet
- Cell phone video from Washington of a mermaid on a beach with a mass marine mammal beaching showing a webbed hand and face.
- UK Navy video of a mermaid head and face surfacing at night next to a small boat. The eyes glowed and the tail is visible as it comes out of the ocean. Branded a seal by the British government, but not. Judge for yourself.
- Cell phone video from a commercial fishing boat clearly showing a man-like creature struggling in the net with an outstretched arm that has webbed hands. See clip above. You can see a ridge line on the crest of its head.
- Video taken by two young American tourists in Kiryat Yam, Israel shows a mermaid on the rocks below. It turns and sees the humans, then launches itself into the water with its arms and then flaps its tail with a very strong flap as it instantly disappears underwater, not surfacing. Clearly not a manatee with arms, and not a human in a mermaid suit that could flap its tail with that much force. Full rear body shot.
- Underwater automated video being shot of an oil rig shows a school of fish swimming 200 feet underwater as one of the fish is suddenly speared from some kind of underwater hunter just offscreen. Then the back and tail of the creature can be seen as it collects its freshly killed meal and swims away to the left of screen.
- Best film evidence of all: Two Danish marine geologists were in a submersible submarine 2,000 feet underwater doing scientific research off Iceland in March of 2013 filming with two cameras. As a school of fish is seen swimming madly from right to left, the sub's window is suddenly struck by a human-sized marine mammal. Its webbed hand touches the glass window and is very clearly visible, fully spread. Then, as the creature swims by the window, its head and unique face are clearly seen and are captured on film by the two scientists. No scuba gear, head with a ridge line, tail like a manatee.
- An archive photo from 1865 of a mermaid body that was owned by PT Barnum but never displayed. The photo looks exactly like the current film evidence. Crested head, long arms with webbed hands, slim body with a manatee tail, large eyes.
Ancient Cave Drawings from Egypt. Image Credit: APL/DCL.
Much controversy has erupted from the Animal Planet's airing of its show "Mermaids, The Body Discovered." Even Wikipedia is caught up in the drama, with its page being edited and re-edited as different factions compete to impose their version of the truth upon the public.
First off, the show itself says it is science fiction. OK, that kept the government from shutting them down, like they did to the site http://mermaidsarealive.com/ which was taken over by Homeland Security. So was the site of the scientist portrayed in the movie. See: http://drpaulrobertson.com/ and you get the same result; a government Homeland Security logo. Outright government censorship. To avoid this, I am not attaching any copyrighted videos, but instead offer links to view the film or just certain clips yourself. Check out the Animal Planet website for their own film clips:
What is the big secret? Well, live mermaids for one. But the real big secret is the new killer sonar weapon that the Navy has developed and is secretly testing around the world. The dead whale and dolphin mass killings were documented by the normal corporate-run "free" press. The scientists involved are real scientists, two former National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) staff members, Dr. Paul Robertson and others. Efforts are being made to obliterate these people from the web to discredit their experience with the mass killings, their tenure as staff members with the NOAA, and even their very existence as people. The best site I found still live on sonar/mermaid cover-up and not a Homeland Security censorship victim just yet is:
http://timenolonger.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/mermaids-sound-weapons-and-government-cover-ups-updated-and-compelling-evidence/The fact-based movie gives a wealth of real evidence woven into its CGI fantasy images: Photos of numerous mermaid weapons dating back 100 years, two modern cell phone videos that capture live mermaids with webbed hands on long arms--one in a fishing net and one on the beach after the mass killings of marine mammals, eye witness testimony, and two real sound recordings of a new species interacting with dolphins, but not a known dolphin species. Then there is the report of the actual mermaid body taken out of the stomach of a great white shark near South Africa, the real core of this film. The mermaid body was confiscated by the government and the scientists were all kicked out of South Africa after applying for permission to return the remains to America. Even their notes were seized. Hmmm...The CGI recreations are the fiction part of the film that detracts from the real story. Real sea mammals were killed in numerous bizarre beachings around the world. That much is true. Secret witnesses claim to have knowledge of a new Navy weapon that kills all nearby marine mammals, such as enemy scuba divers. This weapon is a likely cause of the obvious effect of a new and deadly sonar weapon being used around the world that kills all mammals underwater, leaving them bleeding from the ears and slowly dying on the nearest beach.
If mermaids are simply some primeval, cross-cultural, time-spanning, universal, archetypal, heirloom folklore, then why is the government shutting down numerous websites that tell this story? Since when does US Homeland Security care about copyright infringement over a silly "science fiction" TV movie? That is not their area of law enforcement. How is this knowledge a threat to public safety? By contrast, how scary is censorship? I imagine that the sonar/mermaid story is shining a light upon their top secret weapon and that is where the invisible government steps in and does its black-ops thing. It's bad enough that the Navy is killing whales and dolphins--intelligent mammals like that cute Delphinidae named Flipper--during these tests, but what would the general public say about killing rare and traditionally "mythical" mermaids with large tails and two arms? Hence, a concerted cover up, once again. The military covered up Roswell and the crashed UFO recovered there in 1947, so why not this? Lying to the public usually works. I ask you, have politicians ever lied? Any history there? But who believes in mermaids, anyway? Silly me. I suppose Bigfoot and his wife are coming to dinner tonight? In America, we are taught to only believe in science. Astronomers say Pluto is real and have a photo of it and we all believe them without any further evidence... bigfoot researchers say Bigfoot is real and have photos and videos, and detailed footprints with fine dermal imprints and changing toe configurations, and sound recordings of unknown howls, and unknown DNA evidence from collected hair samples, and we don't believe them. Beliefs are funny things... I believe in angels. And God. And demons. And Bigfoot. And aliens. And government cover-ups...